Welcome, Friends! I am glad you have chosen to join me here as I walk through these days that God has given me. I hope these thoughts, musings, and ideas I write will bless you in your walk. I encourage you to leave comments and questions of your own. I would love to hear from you! May God's grace be with you always.
~Joyce

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meat Buns (Otherwise known as Meat Perishky)

So I decided to try something new tonight and it turned out really well!!! I made bread and half went into a cinnamon-sugar loaf and the other half I made into buns filled with a precooked hamburger, onion, cream of mushroom soup, dry onion mix, and sour cream mixture. The sour cream wasn't in the original recipe, but I thought that the dry onion soup mix made it too salty so I added the sour cream to tone it down a little.  I ate mine with additional sour cream. They were GOOD!!! :-)

No comments: