Welcome, Friends! I am glad you have chosen to join me here as I walk through these days that God has given me. I hope these thoughts, musings, and ideas I write will bless you in your walk. I encourage you to leave comments and questions of your own. I would love to hear from you! May God's grace be with you always.
~Joyce

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Eucharisteo

Charis. Grace.
Chara. Joy.
Eucharisteo. Thanksgiving.
~One Thousand Gifts


Joy comes from giving Thanks.  Thankfulness comes from recognizing the Grace that God grants us in everyday life.  Not only the good times, but also the hard times.  God has a purpose and a Season for every thing under Heaven.

Thankful for:
7) Friends and walks
8) A loving God who grants us Grace that we might have Joy
9) Cherries picked and seeded with love
10) Stew and bread
11) Long talks with friends under the moonlit skies.
12) Tall glasses of fresh water.
13) Books
14) Talented piano players who seem to play my heartstrings with their notes.

No comments: