Welcome, Friends! I am glad you have chosen to join me here as I walk through these days that God has given me. I hope these thoughts, musings, and ideas I write will bless you in your walk. I encourage you to leave comments and questions of your own. I would love to hear from you! May God's grace be with you always.
~Joyce

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rainy days and Beautiful Sunsets

It rained tonight after I got back from school today.  Torrential rain.  We were under a tornado watch too, but the clouds weren't dark enough for a tornado.  Anyways...I got out after the rains and swept all of the leaves off our porch so they wouldn't get tracked into the house. I also took a few pictures.

I don't know why I like this picture so much.  Maybe it's the rain drops continuing to cling to the fragile petals or how the colors turned out.

Here's the top part of the sunset.  I can't see the bottom half from our place, but oh well.

And tonight I am thankful for:
80) God's glory streaming through the clouds this morning on the way to school and keeping me awake!  Amazing!
81) Around 10 deer in the road ditch this morning
82) The deer stayed in the ditch and didn't meet my car. Yay! (I was trying to figure out how I could stop, pick it up, and butcher it if they did decide to meet my car though.  *grin*)
83) Not having to drive through the rain storm
84) Nice weather so I can open the windows
85) No deadlines tomorrow!

*You can see the pictures big if you click on them...or you should be able to.

No comments: