Welcome, Friends! I am glad you have chosen to join me here as I walk through these days that God has given me. I hope these thoughts, musings, and ideas I write will bless you in your walk. I encourage you to leave comments and questions of your own. I would love to hear from you! May God's grace be with you always.
~Joyce

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gift

Time is a gift.  I need to learn how to slow down and enjoy every moment I have.  Life is such a haze of deadlines, classes, tests, and homework right now.  I still need to slow down and wake up and see what God has given to me every day and thank Him for giving me this life to live.  I want to have lived well...not rushed through life as though it were a race.

So thank you, God, for giving me this life and time to live and enjoy this world that You created!


And tonight I am thankful for:
72) Time
73) Tommy doing dishes so I could do my homework
74) Large living room windows
75) My pansies blooming!
76) Stories of other people who are willing to share
77) Listening

No comments: